这篇文章收集的关于django app大多是很有参考意义的, 所以在此备份下, 以供以后参考.(原文在Github)
Packages that extend the Admin interface, adding or improving features.
- djamin - A new style for Django admin.
- django-admin-bootstrap - Responsible Skin for Django Admin
- django-admin-bootstrapped - A Django admin theme using Twitter Bootstrap.
- django-admin-tools - A collection of extensions/tools for the default django administration interface
- django-admin2 - Extendable, adaptable rewrite of django.contrib.admin
- django-grappelli - A jazzy skin for the Django Admin-Interface.
- django-fluent-dashboard - An improved django-admin-tools dashboard for Django projects
- django-hijack - Allows superusers to hijack (=login as) and work on behalf of another user.
- django-suit - Modern theme for Django admin interface.
- django-xadmin - Drop-in replacement of Django admin comes with lots of goodies, fully extensible with plugin support, pretty UI based on Twitter Bootstrap
- yawd-admin - An administration website for Django
- django-wpadmin - WordPress look and feel for Django administration panel.
Packages that help manage the static assets of a project.
- django-htmlmin - HTML minifier for Python with full support for HTML 5 and Django.
- django-pipeline - Asset packaging for Django.
Packages that improve or extend the authentication methods of Django.
- django-allauth - Integrated set of Django applications addressing authentication, registration, account management as well as 3rd party (social) account authentication.
- django-organizations - Multi-user accounts for Django projects.
- django-two-factor-auth - User-friendly Two-Factor authentication.
- django-userena - Accounts for Django made beautifully simple
- python-social-auth - Python Social Auth is an easy-to-setup social authentication/registration mechanism with support for several frameworks and auth providers.
Packages related to authorization infrastructure and permissions.
- django-oauth-toolkit - OAuth2 goodies for the Djangonauts!
- django-oauth2-provider - Provide OAuth2 access to your app
- django-guardian - Implementation of per object permissions as authorization backend.
- django-oml - Object Moderation Layer, mixin for models that allows you moderate several content types.
- django-permission An enhanced permission library which enables a logic-based permission system to handle complex permissions in Django
Packages that help with caching.
- django-ormcache - A cache manager mixin that provides some caching of objects for the ORM.
- johnny-cache - Johnny Cache is a caching framework for django applications.
- django-cacheops - A slick ORM cache with automatic granular event-driven invalidation.
Packages that help to keep compatibility of reusable apps between different Django versions.
Packages that help hunt down bugs.
- django-debug-toolbar - A configurable set of panels that display various debug information about the current request/response.
- django-devserver - A drop in replacement for Django’s built-in runserver command.
- django-querycount - Middleware that Prints the number of DB queries to the runserver console.
- django-silk - Silky smooth profiling for Django
Packages that help manage email sending.
- django-drip - Django Admin based management for drip email campaigns
- django-post_office - A simple app to send and manage your emails in Django, supports templates and can be easily integrated with task queues.
- django-ses - A Django email backend for Amazon’s Simple Email Service.
- djrill - Email backend and new message class for Mandrill transactional email service from MailChimp.
- django-templated-email - Django module to easily send templated emails using django templates, or using a transactional mail provider (mailchimp, silverpop, etc.)
Packages that extend the functionality of existing field type or add new field types.
Packages that help transfer files between projects and users
Packages that extend the functionality of forms or add new types of forms.
- django-crispy-forms - The best way to have DRY Django forms. The app provides a tag and filter that lets you quickly render forms in a div format while providing an enormous amount of capability to configure and control the rendered HTML.
- django-floppyforms - django-floppyforms is an application that gives you full control of the output of forms rendering. The forms API and features are exactly the same as Django’s, the key difference is that fields and widgets are rendered in templates instead of using string interpolation, giving you full control of the output using Django templates.
- django-bootstrap-form - Twitter Bootstrap for Django Form
Packages for developing RESTful APIs.
- django-nap - A minimalist approach to object serialization, RESTful views, and RPC views.
- django-rest-framework - A powerful and flexible toolkit that makes it easy to build Web APIs.
- django-rest-swagger - Swagger Documentation Generator for Django REST Framework
- django-tastypie - Creating delicious APIs for Django apps since 2010.
- restless - A lightweight REST miniframework for Python
Packages that help migrate the database when there are schema updates.
Packages that help you support for mobile iOS, Android and Others
Packages that extend the functionality of models or add new classes of models.
- django-aggregate-if - Conditional aggregates for Django queries, just like the famous SumIf and CountIf in Excel.
- django-localflavor - Country-specific Django helpers, formerly of contrib fame.
- django-model-utils - Django model mixins and utilities.
- django-mptt - Utilities for implementing a modified pre-order traversal tree in django.
- django-timepiece - A multi-user Django application for tracking people’s time on projects.
Packages that provide search capabilities to projects.
Packages that improve the security of a project.
Packages that help manage the configurability of projects.
- django-configurations - A helper for organizing Django project settings by relying on well established programming patterns.
- python-decouple - Strict separation of config from code.
Packages that extend the functionality of the existing storage backend or provide new storage backends.
- django-storages - django-storages is a collection of custom storage backends for Django.
- django-queued-storage - Provides a proxy for Django storage backends that allows you to upload files locally and eventually serve them remotely.
Packages that make working with task/background queues easier.
- django-celery - Celery Integration for Django. (no longer required for Celery 3.1 and up)
- django-rq - The easiest way to monitor and use RQ in your Django projects.
- huey - A little multi-threaded task queue for python.
Packages that help test code or generate test data.
Packages that help generate thumbnails.
Packages that help to crop Images.
Packages help with the task of translating projects.
- django-klingon - An attempt to make django model translations suckless and with no integrations pain in your app.
- django-modeltranslation - Translate dynamic content of existing Django models to an arbitrary number of languages without having to change the original model classes.
- django-rosetta - Rosetta is a Django application that eases the translation process of your Django projects.
Web frontend integration
- django-angular - Let AngularJS play well with Django.
- djangular - A reusable Django app that provides better integration and tools for Angular.js.
- django-wiki A wiki system with complex functionality for simple integration and a superb interface. Store your knowledge with style: Use django models.
- waliki An extensible wiki app for Django with a Git backend.
Packages that do process, procedure and/or business tasks management.
- django-flows - django-flows keeps state and position in complicated flows of logic, allowing optional branches and complicated paths through a series of individual user actions.
- django-fsm - Django friendly finite state machine support.
- django-states - State machine for django models.
- django-viewflow - Reusable workflow library for Django.
- django-xworkflows - Library to plug xworkflows into django models.
- cookiecutter - A command-line utility that creates projects from cookiecutters (project templates).
- dj-database-url - Utilize the 12factor inspired DATABASE_URL environment variable to configure your Django application.
- django-activity-stream - Generate generic activity streams from the actions on your site. Users can follow any actors’ activities for personalized streams.
- django-braces - Reusable, generic mixins for Django.
- django-changuito - A cart app for your django site, an updated fork of django-cart
- django-extensions - This is a repository for collecting global custom management extensions for the Django Framework.
- django-filter - A generic system for filtering Django QuerySets based on user selections.
- django-friendship - Django app to manage following and bi-directional friendships.
- django-gravatar2 - Essential Gravatar support for Django. Features helper methods, templatetags and a full test suite!
- django-markitup - A Django reusable application for end-to-end markup handling.
- django-pagination - https://github.com/ericflo/django-pagination.
- django-quiz-app - This is a configurable quiz app for Django.
- django-recaptcha - Django reCAPTCHA form field/widget integration app.
- django-smuggler - Django Smuggler is a pluggable application for Django Web Framework that helps you to import/export fixtures via the automatically-generated administration interface.
- django-solo - Helps working with singletons - things like global settings that you want to edit from the admin site.
- micawber - A small library for extracting rich content from urls.
- django-magic-embed - an easy and simple Django template tag and tool to embed video and get thumbnails from video providers.
- django-activeurl - Easy to use active URL highlighting for django
Outstanding Django projects.
- Opps - A content management platform built for large portals.
- django-cms - The easy-to-use and developer-friendly CMS.
- mezzanine - A content management platform built using the Django framework.
- wagtail - A new Django content management system.
- django-fiber - Django Fiber, a simple, user-friendly CMS for all your Django projects
- mayan-edms - Open source, Django based DMS (document management system) with custom metadata indexing, file serving integration, OCR capabilities, document versioning and electronic signature verification.
- Satchmo - Satchmo is an eCommerce framework created in Django which allows you to develop unique and robust online stores.
- django-oscar - Domain-driven e-commerce for Django.
- Django packages - Django Packages is a directory of reusable apps, sites, tools, and more for your Django projects.
- ITSY - Issue Tracking System
Where to discover new Django apps and projects.
- Django Packages - Django Packages is a directory of reusable apps, sites, tools, and more for your Django projects.
- Django Sites - Django Sites is a showcase of websites powered by Django.
- Full Stack Python’s Django page contains explanations for Django’s philosophy and its components along with links to other resources and tutorials.
- DjangoCon Europe is the annual largest European-based Django conference that is usually held in late spring.
- DjangoCon US is the largest North American Django conference generally held the first week in September each year.